Hyderabad, India

Use Max Bandwidth - How much will utilize if 5 MB

===== Begin Section for Copy/Paste to your Post
    1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)

2. What is the protocol you are recording?
    2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?

2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?

2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
    (indicate yes/no)
    4. If URL mode:
    - Concurrent groups, or
    - Without Concurrent groups?
    (indicate which)
    Concurrent Group
    5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
    (List details here)
    LR 9.5
    6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
    (indicate which)
    7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".

Time Limited - Global - 25 VUsers with All Monitors

8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
    (substitute your answer here - Yes or No)

9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
    Windows 2003 Server 5.2
    10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?

Please dont reject my post. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have provided answers for all the questions.

1. How much of bandwidth will LoadRunner Utilize If the "Use Max Bandwidth" is selected If my LAN Speed in 5 Mbps?

2. How can i get the exact bandwidth used by Loadrunner during the execution over the 5 Mbps LAN When "Use Max Bandwidth" was on the board?

3. Is any online bandwidth speed meter will helpful for my question?

I have done search for my questions before post. The answers i got as "Loadrunner will utilize 5 Mbps for Each VU Script. But i would like hear more from Loadrunner veterans.

I would be thankful if i got my answer.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Use Max Bandwidth - How much will utilize if 5 MB

As many bytes are required to transmit the non-cached bytes required to fufill the client and server request. No less, no more. Traditionally you may run token based networks up to the limit of the available bandwidth. Collision domain technologies will traditionally have less bandwidth available than the full rated bandwidth on a practical basis.
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes