Load test the application, whose servers are locat
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
(choose the one that fits your license model - (Virtual UserDays))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Can anyone tell me, how we perform load testing for this scenario?
Ex. rediff a/c located at US,India, Singapore Zone.
How to test 1000 Vusers which is bi-parted into 400 US,300 India and 300 Singapore locations?
Re: Load test the application, whose servers are locat
Gopi - per your last:
We cannot help you here. Please work with your client and HP to get a legal copy. Also, your question is not totally a LR question. The "how" can be accomplished in LR but requires much more information. Again, let us know when you are a legal user with a legal copy of LR and can complete the posting instructions per spec. Please also consider the need that you work with your client to get a strong mentor.