Flex +Http Protocol - Capturing the dynamic value
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
Load runner 9.10
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Http + Flex
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine.
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Http + Flex 500 users
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Yes, informed to HP.
Script flow: Login, click the mywork tab and enter the sold to id.
I have created the scripts and correlated the value SSOTicket, but still the script is failing in while clicking the "MYwork" tab. Then i tried to correlate the value DSID but unable to find the server response.
Anyone who worked in Flex+Http protocol, help me out.
Code is attached.
Re: Flex +Http Protocol - Capturing the dynamic value
Record twice and diff. The changing values need to be handled in some way or other. (Usually correlation.)