1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Citrix ICA / Web Multi Protocol
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
As specified in the VUGen documentation, the web protocol is configured to use URL mode
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Web = 1000
Citrix = 500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Trying to work through the issue in parallel. [stupid is as stupid does] issue. Ticket is open with critical status. Hoping to have a webex with them today.
Script records just fine. There is an initial url call to a web portal. This page contains the icons to open the citrix modules (Accounting, reporting, etc).
It works like a progress screen and uses silentdetection.aspx (I assume this is to determine whether or not I've connected or that the page has loaded).
Didn't see any other thread on this forum that would help me work this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If HP answers this for me first, I'll update the post for future reference.
Thanks for the response. Checks to both already I'm afraid. Going to try to upgrade to 9.5. Issues been escalated at HP. A removal of the web_regs does see the script through, but we are hit with some sort of a memory reference error once we try to connect to the citrix modules. Think I've seen that one elsewhere in this forum. Will look around.
I'll update this if I get a solution. Thanks again.