| || |
Each step as transaction
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Win XP SP3 on Intel
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
While running test(max 10 users) in LR 9.5 trial version on my PC, with sample application, though the option 'Define each step as transaction' is unchecked in Run Time settings, the transaction response time window of the controller is showing each step as a transaction. Has anyone encountered such kind of issue?
I have worked on LR 9.1 licensed version in a company and did'nt face this kind of problem. Is there anything w.r.t licensing or new version?
Re: Each step as transaction
You and your client will need to work with your HP VAR (Value-Add Reseller) during your trial period. We do not here interfere with that process. HP is better-equipped to get you up and running.