| || |
script generating differently...
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
web&multimedia.. - 250
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
I am trying to record script for the below scenario using sample example (HP flight example),
If I recorded with out any break then it is not generating any session id in script.
If I recorded script for welcome screen , then break and again start recording from entering login and pw then it is generating sessionid in script.
Welcome scren -> enter login and pw -> navigate to home screen -> signoff
Why is generating in second case only.
and also I am using scan script for correlation option after generating script(case 2) , it is not showing any value to correlate.
could you please help me in this..
Re: script generating differently...
How much training do you have? Do you have a strong mentor to assist you?
As stated elsewhere these are the keys to success with LR.
Please note also that qaforums is not an interactive training forum.