1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? 9.5 and QC 9.2

2. What is the protocol you are recording?

2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About

3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no)

4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which)

5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)

6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
(indicate which)

7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .

Oracle NCA/web / 10000

8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?

9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
XP sp2

__________________________________________________ ______

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could inform me whether QC 9.2 supports version control for the Loadrunner Vugen scripts, as I have tried this and it doesn't appear to work for me.

According to the Loadrunner Documentation I have for Loadrunner 9.5, it states that this should be possible, but it doesnt state which version of QC is required, if anyone could assist me with this query it would be much appreciated.

FYI - We have winrunner and QTP scripts in the same project, and version control is applied to these scripts, but the LR scripts are saved without any vesion numbers.