| || |
Content transfer problem in documentum.
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(no)HTML based without advanced.
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)using trial version.
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
25 users trial version.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: Content transfer problem in documentum.
We do not interfere with HP's trial/evaluation process. This process is intended for two participants only - you and HP, and - not SQAForums. Please contact and work with your HP Value-Add Reseller (VAR) for any assistance during your trial period. HP is best-equipped and most incented to help you.
Thank you for asking anyway.