| || |
VuGen crash doing the recording Oracle NCA / Web
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Tried both Oracle 11i GUI and HTML AND
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server.
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML Script describing actions - Non HTML generated elements recorded in sepearate steps concurrent groups
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
10.1 Make sure that your script is recorded in either of the following mode:
a. HTTP mode, or
b. HTML mode with non-HTML generated elements recorded in separate steps
Yeah did that
10.2 Verify NCAJServSessionID correlated
Not able to do that, even I can't record.
10.3 Verify UseServletMode=2
It it does
When I'm trying to record the script the web browser crash and I don't got any lines recorded. Seems that the differences between the JRE of the jinit (JRE 22.214.171.124) and JRE of the LR 9.5 (JRE 1.5...).
Anyone knows how to enforces to VuGen to use the same JRE as the jinit application, I already try to set the same JRE for the jinit plugin to enforce to use the same as the VuGen and cannot access manually to the application.
The JAVA_HOME path is referenced to the jinit plugin directory, any help please =S
Re: VuGen crash doing the recording Oracle NCA / W
Incase you have missed the certificates.
All you need to do is, make your Oracle JInitiator recognize LoadRunner. This must be done by copy pasting the certificate from LoadRunner folder to certdb file in Oracle folder then it will go through.