1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LoadRunner 9.5
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Web & Multimedia / 1,000
Network Bundle / 1,000
Database Bundle / 1,000
SAP Bundle / 1,000
Oracle EBiz / 1,000
Remote Access / 1,000
SOA Bundle / 1,000
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP & Sun Solaris
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
no, not yet
I have a requirement to that will utilize IBM Websphere and I need to figure out how to use the MQSeries protocol with LoadRunner. I have tested in many of the other protocols, but this is the first time using this one. Can anyone please share a sample script to help me get started? I am planning on installing the MQTester with the Additional Components CD. Any advice or next steps is appreciated. For some reason the mqtest.pdf file images are unreadable.
Re: LoadRunner MQSeries
Does anyone possibly have the MQLib.h file? How can I obtain this file? I installed MQSeries Client as well as MQTester, however I can't find this file. thanks.
Re: LoadRunner MQSeries
What exactly you wanna do? Need to load MQ with messages or is MQ part of your application?
To send/receive messages, write a Java application to do it or visit
To monitor MQ use WebSphere Tivoli Performance Viewer.