SAPGUI Vusers Declining - Dialog Process Parameter
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require? N/A
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? N/A
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About N/A
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no) N/A
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which) N/A
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
ERP and CRM Mediator 220.127.116.11
Load Generator 18.104.22.168
MI Listener Component 22.214.171.124
Monitors over FireWall 126.96.36.199
Online Documentation 188.8.131.52
Protocol SDK 184.108.40.206
Vuser Generator 220.127.116.11
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have not filed with them at this time.
I am trying to perform a Load Test on SAP R/3 using LoadRunner 9.5. I have 120 virtual users that I would like to run for an hour. I have distributed these 120 vusers over 6 scenarios on 5 load generators. The maximum number of virtual users that I have been able to run at one time is 114. The number then slowly declines over the next 40 minutes and stabilizes at 91 vusers (which run for the remaining hour). The messages I get from LoadRunner indicate that users have logged on and navigated to their assigned transaction code in SAP, but fail to perform the first step in that transaction code (this happens for ME21N, ME22N, ME23, FB10, F-43 which is all of the transaction codes that I am testing). I have worked with the Basis Group here to ensure that there are enough interactive dialog work processes, set each scenarios think time to random, initialize and start each vuser individually, and ensured that each load generator has enough RAM. The only thing left that I know to try is to increase the number of dialog processes per user (which limits user logins). However, we cannot figure out the parameter name to do this. If anyone knows the name of this parameter or have any other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!