| || |
Oracle connection thorugh Loadrunner
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Oracle (2 tier)+Web Http
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Issue: I want to connect to Oracle database through VuGen.
I have recorded the script using Oracle (2-tier) protocol. I used SQl Plus as the database interface to record the data connection.
I want to fetch the column (data type CLOB) from database and submit it to the web application.
How that code will come.
The CLOB message is the XML message in database
Re: Oracle connection thorugh Loadrunner
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234