| || |
How to display Analysis graphs in B&W?
Is there a way to globally tell Analysis to display graphs in B&W, using patterns and line types?
I have a staff member who is color blind and cannot interpret the LoadRunner Analysis graphs because they use colors to display information. I know I can change each individual series in each individual graph. But, that's a lot of lines in a lot of graphs.
Can I make this change simply?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
HP LoadRunner 9.5
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
describing user actions (web_submit_form) - i.e. highest level record
Describing User Actions
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options).
web - 500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
XP Pro SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Information Services Agency rcole1@IndyGov.org
Re: How to display Analysis graphs in B&W?
I'm not sure, but can you make the changes manually once, and then save the results as a template?