How to rerun stopped Vusers again in running test?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter Lr 7.8
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I've a scenario with 30 groups/scripts with distributed Vusers for those scripts.
I am running a test (12 hours), but dur to some problem with few scripts I stopped Vusers from 6 groups (I did stop gradually). But, now when I am again initializing those Vusers to run as they were running earlier, they are not running till my test is running.
Those Vusers just get passed in single iteration, and then come into a status as "passed" and stop running further.
Can I do something to run those Vusers till my test is running ? so that they won't stop after passing just once. They should run until my test ends.
Any help, please...
Re: How to rerun stopped Vusers again in running test?
We here do not interfere with HP's evaluation process. Since you are undergoing the evaluation process you will need to work directly with your HP Value-Add Reseller (VAR). They are best-equipped and most incented to help you. It is best then that you contact your HP VAR.
I see by your other posts here that you must move around often as your license type changes. I like moving around often but haven't done so in awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]