.Net Protocol Recording
Anyone have worked on Microsoft .Net Protocol?
What is the difference b/w .net and Winsocket protocols?
We have a windows based application developed in .net which call on QC api fucntions to upload and download components.
When i tried to record the application in .net protocol it is not recording anything.
Just don't understand what this .net protocol will record.
Any one has a sample script for .net protocol.
Google search didnt give any sln.
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
.net framework 2.0
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
.net framework 2.0
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No) yes
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
have not approched them yet.
Re: .Net Protocol Recording
?? Not sure what you mean that Google didn't return any "sln"?? Anyway, I think it best to read the documentation and use the Vugen help to determine the differences. It seems one could ascertain those differences in the existing LR documentation and therefore not need Google ?? When I wish to read up on a feature about my specific car's make/model - I just open the Owner's Manual rather than Google. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
7. You <u>must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount</u> you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> If you do not know because you are using a cracked version, list as "CRACK".
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234