| || |
displaying ip address in load runner
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
-HTML script describing user actions
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
-Without Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
My question is:
I m developing a script for testing load balancers. In the script I want it to dislay the ips and this is the code that I put in my script:
lr_output_message("The IP address is %s", lr_get_vuser_ip());
lr_output_message("IP spoofing disabled");
When I execute the script on the load generator I get "The IP address is (null)". Is there anything else that I need to set. Please advise
thanks in advance
Re: displaying ip address in load runner
Prior to any assistance, let's get you positioned properly for service from this forum.
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> .
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234