problem with Context Switches counter (IIS)
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
RTE - IBM Mainframe Application
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no) N/A
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Web (HTTP/HTML), RTE
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003 sp2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have a error message when I try to measure the conter : thread context switching of a ASP application.
The error msg is :
Monitor name :MS IIS. Cannot access data for measurement Thread|Changements de contexte/s|_Total/_Total on machine XXXX.
Details: Un compteur avec une valeur négative a été détecté.
Check that there is such a measurement on the machine (use the Add Machine dialog box) (entry point: CNtMeasurement::GetNewData3). [MsgId: MMSG-47295]
Re: problem with Context Switches counter (IIS)