LR 8.1 and Java 2
I'm getting an error "javai.dll not found" when trying to compile Java scripts on Loadrunner 8.1. Does this mean that Loadrunner 8 won't work with Java VM versions later than 1.1? If not, could you point me to an article on how to tweak the configuration in order to get things working with a non-1.1 JVM? The VM I'm trying to drive is JDK 1.6 as implemented for the IBM Websphere 6.1 application client.
===== Begin Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP, SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
===== End Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
Re: LR 8.1 and Java 2
jdk 1.6 and above is not supported with LR 8.1 FP 4 (refer KM203601 tech doc from HP on this). Try with jdk 1.5 if it is permissible in your case. I have been able to work with LR 8.1 FP4 using jdk 5 without any issues. Not sure though whether LR 9.* supports jdk 1.6