| || |
I\'m new to LoadRunner, and want to record a web te
I'm new to LoadRunner, and want to check it out.
I want to record a script, on a webpage ( with Ajax), going through few tabs, and insert some data (i need then a data driven). and then, run it on 20 Vusers.
Can someone tell me in steps what should i do? shotscreens are also welcomed.
Re: I\'m new to LoadRunner, and want to record a web te
I am sorry. This is not an interactive training site. To do what you ask requires basically rewriting most of the documentation that comes with LoadRunner. The best thing to do is:
1. Refer to that documentation extensively, and/or
2. Engage yourself and practice with the sample flight tours app with the tutorial material, and/or
3. Arrange for a strong mentor and/or
4. Test your company's commitment to your technical development by insisting that your require formal training.
There is no shortcut to learning LoadRunner and this site does not represent or support shortcuts.
Consider the following - assuming you could get interactive training here and within the current site paradigm.
At the current rate of question/answer exchange, your learning rate, and the amount of attention that can be given to this post and your future posts...
1. I would estimate that it would take about 18 weeks to get you mildy proficient in the HTTP/HTML protocol - in Vugen.
2. Add another 4 weeks to teach how to effectively deal with a goodly variety of AJAX situations.
3. Test construction... add another 3 weeks.
4. Monitoring... add another 5 weeks.
5. LoadRunner Analysis - basics of filtering, correlation - exposing bottlenecks... add another 13 weeks.
6. If you are not trained in performance testing... add another 4 years.
TOTAL = 251 weeks. In other words this site could have you ready to meet the world of HTTP/HTML with AJAX in the year 2014.
What are your timelines?