| || |
Version of LR: 9.1
Business Process: Pipeline Querey - Search Accounts
I've checked most of the posts that are similar to this issue. Validated that all elements requireing some kind of handling (SWEC, SWER, Siebel Time Stamps, etc...) are not the culprits. I'm receiving this error at a point where I have done nothing but login and navigate.
2. Select Search Accounts Tab.
Accounts Search Page
`ErrMsg`An end of file error has occurred.
Please continue or ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists.(SBL-DAT-00393)`
1. Does anyone understand what causes Siebel to raise this error in the first place? Maybe I can trace this better if I understand more about why this would happen. Keep in mind I've done nothing but login (successfully). All I'm trying to do is navigate to the page where I'll perform an Account Search. I have 5 other scripts that navigate elsewhere after they login and I don't have this problem.
2. Is there a chance that VUGEN/ Siebel - Web is 'over-handling' something. I've had to dodge this issue in other Siebel business processes by changing slightly how I navigate through it. I can't fix what I don't understand. So I've been using the "then don't do that" approach. I don't have this option with running a Pipeline query (as is my intention in this business process.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm not getting any real support from the vendor despite having a ticket open with them.
Full "deets" would be more appropriate, Jeff. Please see http://www.sqaforums.com/showflat.ph...e=0#Post117445
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(substitute your answer here)
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
9.1 Build 2451
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Siebel - WEb \ 1000
(Testing against an upgrade to Siebel 8)
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003/ R2 / Service Pack 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Issue has been solved in collaboration with HP Support. It came down to Loadrunners trapping of the array. A few things were done:
- The removal of the RelFrame and Search parameters in the web_reg_save_param preceding the web_submit_data where I was failing
- modifying the LB and RB
- Updating the ordinal.
Here's what I mean:
Un fait accomplis. Script runs without issue now. I had to make similar changes further down the script that also failed for the same reason. Hope this helps.
Thanks for responding with a solution, Jeff. All too few people bother do do that.