performance counters in Webloglic (JMX ) monitor
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
Evaluation-10 days /25 vusers
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
i have to monitor weblogic 8.1 app server through weblogic JMX monitor in LR. Can somebody tell me what are the performance counters do i need to select to check the performance of the server. I do understand that the selection of counters depend on the requirement but i just wanna know the general counetrs though which we get the idea that how the server is performing i.e its slow or in terms of its memory.
Re: performance counters in Webloglic (JMX ) monitor
We do not provide service for trial/evaluation installations. You would work with your HP Value-Add Reseller (VAR) to get your questions answered. They are most incented and best equipped to assure you success.
Thank you anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]