how to add header for NTLM authentication
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
LR:9.5, Web rich client
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Xp(SP 2)
For one of the application we are testing using NTLM authentication. Developers are retrieving username and password from browser header and they are authenticating it. When we access application manually and while recording, it is not giving any errors. When we try to reply this in vUgen it is giving 401 unauthorized error,though we are using Web_set_user function. we observed in the advanced trace that username and password are submitting correctly.
My question is we have a function in LR for adding headers i.e web_add_header, how can we send user name and password in header(syntax).
Thanks in advance.........
Re: how to add header for NTLM authentication
Please answer question 7 also.