Problem to replay WAP with loadrunner
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? 9.1 built 2451
2. What is the protocol you are recording? WAP OR HTTP
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
I tried both
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New recording
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - Unlimited
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active? YES
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and - XP
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? No ticket.
I simulate WAP browser with firefox, i using few addons, in order to simulate the UserAgent as LG mobile.
I using this addon to simulate the WAP browser:
1) Modify header
2)Force content type.
3)User agent swicher
Whil i recording all work great but when trying to replay the record i get redirection to some "http://www.google.at/validateERROR"
Any one know what sholud i config (and how?) in the VUGEN in order to simulate the same condition that i have in the firefox ?