Attach a file to a form in SharePoint application
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
Using HTML .. containing explicit URL
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Used the concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options).
Permanent, Validity is unlimited
Web & Multimedia/700
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Server 2003 R2
Service Pack 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Have not contacted them.
Its required to attach a file to a form. When I record, I am able to attach the file to the form, but no code for this is generated in the script. Hence when I playback the script, no file is attached.
The application is developed in SharePoint and I guess the developers have used the default "Attach file" property to the form.
Have any of you come across this issue? Can any one guide me on how to solve this issue?
Re: Attach a file to a form in SharePoint application