| || |
MS RDP with LR9.5
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Evaluation / 1 user
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003 SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I was evaluating the MS RDP protocol in LR9.5. While recording actions on VB6 application, the events were identified and incremented as the actions were recorded. But when I stopped recording to view the script generated, I found there was not script under init, action and end.
I am sending you the generation and recording logs.
Re: MS RDP with LR9.5
If you are evaluating for a possible LR purchase you should work with the VAR or the person from HP who is involved in the sale. They have a compelling interest to prove that LR meets your needs.