| || |
Error on running in controller
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Without Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
I believe New Recording.
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Script is getting error in controller but run fine on Vugen. I am running the script for 1 iteration with 2 users.If run as process rather than as thread, they run with all transactions passing and the only error is:
Error: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-terminate function in extension trans.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Any idea on how to solve this issue would be really helpful.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP. SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Haven't got a response.