server to client browser
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? 9.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording? Web Services
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
Framework .Net 1.1
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
Framework .Net 1.1
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
(indicate yes/no) No
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using? 9.1
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) . Permanent/500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No) Yes
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.) Windows XP
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? No
i hve written a script and it works successfully for downloading a report from the server.
even i am able to see the binaries in the log of loadrunner but its not downloading the full size..
this is what the concept is..
1. page count is updated until the last page is reached.
2. After the last page is collected and processed, the dialog may still continue to “loop” or refresh for a short period of time. During this time, the collected pages are being transferred from the server to the client browser machine. This may take several seconds depending on the connection between the browser and server. During this time, the page count value will not change, as all pages have been collected. But until they are delivered to the browser, the dialog is still visible.
handled step 1 in the script by fetching the status text from the log and checking for the expected page and loopoing until the expected page comes. but how to handle the second piece ? how i know when they will be delivered to the browser. Even i tried for the size of the file but no luck.
logic of the script is good and it works but why its not downloading fully..i get only half the bytes..
do i need to add any lr statements in the script to handle the second piece?
thanks in advance