Performance of appn integrated to payment gateway
Load Runner Environment information ================================================== ======================
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
LR - 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the
main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
URL with concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
Mercury Virtual User Generator V 126.96.36.199
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser
protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
WEb 100 vusers
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers?
Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Microsoft Windows 2000
Service Pack 4
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)
We are having a web based application form
applicants login to the application form.
they fill up the application details.
They click on payment link.
Then they are taken to online payment section ,where a bank website takes over.
THE BANK WEBSITE IS HAVING CREDIT CARD VALIDATIONS AND CAPTCHA BASED SECURITY SETTINGS.
after payment the bank website returns control back to the application with the result of the payment.
Can we find out the performance of an application integrated to a payment gateway?
Re: Performance of appn integrated to payment gateway
Hi Searching Tester,
I think you can but it depends on the 'PAYMENT THIRD PARTY' client how much they support your company
What I am thinking you need to work with PAYMENT client
1. First Part is ask your third party client to create one perftest dummy account with local admin rights to access the system [Need to raise the SAR for this]
2. Design & prepare the script as usual
3. Configure your all servers as well client servers to monitor
4. Prepare two reports one for local servers and other for client.
Note: Before going to start you need to collect the entire workflow and architecture of PAYMENT module from client.
it seems little bit awkward.
Experts any focus on this issue, does anybody having genuine experience on PAYMENT module.
Thanks with Regards,
Zameer Ahmed Syed.