LoadRunner script not working in wings frm wrk app
========= Load Runner Environment information
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
Mercury Virtual Generator
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the
main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
URL with concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Trial or Evaluation,
- Permanent/Unlimited, or
- Virtual User days?
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
N / A
=========== Load Runner Environment information
We have an application developed using the wings framework (http://wingsframework.org) .The application is a finance application. When i record , the script for the user actions are generated, but LR does not record any snapshots for the same. also when i playback the script , the script shows 404 error even after correlation. Please advise as to what is wrong
Thanks in Advance
Re: LoadRunner script not working in wings frm wrk app
Please refer updated posting instructions here ...and provide answer to all questions