dynamic value appears in the request part
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 9.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
HTTP / 1000
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP sp2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have scripted for a web application,in that i get a dynamic value which to be correlated appears in the request part.
This value gets substituted in the subsequent requests.
I dont know how to handle this value.
Can you please help me on this?.Thanks.
Thanks and regards,
Re: dynamic value appears in the request part
Please refer to your training material. The subject of correlation is at the core of four out of thirteen modules in the LoadRunner 9.1 training material.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes