| || |
slowness in replaying widgets in the script
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 9.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
HTTP / 1000
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP sp2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
We have an requirement to performance test a web application which has widgets.We were able to record the script in html mode.While replaying the script it take more than 500 seconds to load the widgets,when we manually go through the application it took only 30 seconds.
I tried loading the "user32.dll" in the script.But still facing the same issue.And also in Run time settings i used "wininet replay" instead of sockets replay but in vain.
Can you help me in getting this resolved?
Thanks in advance.
Re: slowness in replaying widgets in the script
1. What do the widgets do - an example or two please?
2. Have you looked at task manager/perf monitor while replaying to see if you have sufficient computing resources?
3. For replay, have you tried replay via a LoadRunner scenario? Replay via Vugen and replay as a Vuser via a controller-orchestrated test amounts to two different technologies.
4. What is the purpose of loading "user32.dll"?
5. I see you used http/html. What is the actual app protocol?