not capturing snap shots for JNLP application
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here) LR 9.10
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(substitute your answer here)Web HTTP/HTML
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
(indicate which) with concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here) No
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)yes
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Service Pack 3
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? i am awaiting response from HP/Mercury
(substitute your answer here)
Re: not capturing snap shots for JNLP application
Welcome! Please compare and correct the following with your form entry for item 7.
7. You must list here the specific Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the licensed amount you have for your Vuser protocol(s) - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> .
When you have completed that, use the link to that post in your signature (via "My Home" -> EditPersonal information, email, password, etc.") so it shows up in this post: