1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
NA (Recording as Win32application
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Feature Pack 1 included in LR 9.1
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP 2,
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No SR to HP.
I am looking out for datetime function, lr_save_datetime funciton is not supported in .NET protocol script.
Anybody has come across other function that generates data & timestamp?