Proxy NTLM Authentication Problem
===== Begin Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not much, they asked a few questions, then suggested I try click and script
===== End Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
I am currently having a problem with playing back a script that uses a proxy.
In Internet Explorer, the proxy is set via an automatic configuration script.
The proxy requires NTLM authentication (although certain sites only require BASIC authentication)
When recording the script in question, the generation log shows that NTLM authentication is used for the proxy.
However, when playing back the script, it is using BASIC authentication.
I have tried a few different methods:
- Setting the automatic configuration script in Runtime settings, along with authentication details
- Setting no proxy in runtime settings, then using web_set_proxy and web_set_user in my script
Both methods return an authentication error during playback.
Help files and googling the problem indicates that web_set_user("domain\\username","password","hostroxy") should force vugen to use NTLM, however it still is using BASIc.
Is there something I am missing here?
Any input is greatly appreciated!
Re: Proxy NTLM Authentication Problem
Please revisit question 7:
[ QUOTE ]
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (<font color="red">Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options</font>) .
[/ QUOTE ]