LoadRunner Setup to record Win .NET w/infragistics
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 8.1.4 w/patch 164(.NET protocol)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require? 1.1
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed? 1.1 and 2.0
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Web / 400
.NET / 250
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
PC XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am doing a POC for a new App and am trying to ascertain the correct setup/configuration to record a Windows .NET app that uses Infragistics grids. I am currently using LR 8.1.4 with patch 164(.NET), but keep getting application errors when recording (no errors manually).
My question is are there any additional patches/Add-ins or any specific settings required to successfully record?