| || |
Require Webtop 6 EMCDocumentum.cor File
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
500 HTTP (Web)
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?No
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I was wondering if someone knew where I can get a copy of the EMCDocumentum.cor file for webtop version 6 (or provide me with a copy if they have this file). I have the LR starter pack for webtop but it does not contain this file.
Re: Require Webtop 6 EMCDocumentum.cor File
As this file is considered a licensed item, please refer your request to the license owner for EMCDocumentum.cor. SQAForums is not in the business of facility the exchange of licensed material (software piracy) without the license owners involvement
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes