1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below
WEB / 750
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
GEN: WIN XP SP2
CONTROL: WIN 2003 R2 SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
NONE FILED YET
i have captured a script using loadrunner. its all web_custom request.
But the problem is its not readable.
Looks like the Vugen is not having a good IDE.
Is there a work around to set the vugen more readable.
or is there a way we can set word wrap?
its talking more time to cut and paste in the notepad and
look each of the webservice calls.
how the rest of you are managing?
1. LR 9.5
4. - Concurrent groups,
6. New recording
7. Permanent http/html 5000
9. Windows-XP, SP2
10. Not filed
The editor in Vugen is what it is. It's not great but it gets the job done. Unfortunately the work-around is to just deal.
Remember in C you can break long strings arbitrarily. The Vugen editor will do this for you automatically by just hitting <Enter> inside of a string. I do this often to be able to see all of the submit that is going on (exactly what you describe).