| || |
Can a shell script be embedded to a vugen script
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Query: Can we embed a shell script in a Vugen script? If yes how?
Re: Can a shell script be embedded to a vugen script
Welcome! Depending upon what you mean by "embed" and what you hope to achieve by "embedding", yes. For further assistance?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> .
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234