thanks advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: material for LR

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This forum never sends LoadRunner material. Go here and search. www.hp.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: material for LR

raju123456,

As you work for Infosys (NMS: INFY) I would encourage you to leverage your HP partner relationship. According to the HP partner page, Infosys posesses a <font color="red">Centre of excellence (COE) for testing and enterprise service management. Infosys has 5500+ people trained in the relevant HP technologies.</font> If you are coming here for material, then this statistic has a lot of doubt associated with it, as you should have many colleagues that you could turn to for material, training and mentoring in the use of LoadRunner.

I would encourage you to leverage your internal training and development programs at Infosys to build expertise in the use of LoadRunner and other Mercury tools. Given your partner relationship with HP, you should have access to Mercury tool trainers and material appropriate for the education and development of you and your peers.

If you have been through Infosys training and professional development and you are coming to SQAForums for assistance, then I suppose we should take your arrival as a complement of sorts, noting that SQAForums LoadRunner members possess a greater overall knowledge that what is available to you inside of InfoSys, even with 5500 trained professionals!
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes