1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
AJAX (Click and Script)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
All - Server 2003 StdEd SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm trying to click on an HTMLTD that is in a frame that does not have a Name value, but LR can't find it.
I'm performing a search in our application, and the results pop up in a table that's within a frame where the Name value is blank.
I've tried changing the Text value and the Tag value to try to click on the surrounding cell, but it still can't find it. The frame has a FrameID value, so I tried adding "FrameID=ifmSVSearch" to the web_element, but I don't think FrameID is a valid parameter.
Do you guys know of any other tricks I can use to get it to identify the correct element to click on? Or do I have to ask the devs to add a FrameName value?