| || |
Script is not generating for some user actions.
. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (Subscription
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
(Mine is Win XP SP2)
My Query :
1) When i recorded script 2 weeks back, It generated lrw_custom_body.h file. but now it is not generating that file. (scenario is uploading image file).
2) For some actions , it is not generating any script .
Actions like fit window, rotate image, ....
When i perform this actions it is not changing url.
3) load teating can be done only whn url chages ??
Re: Script is not generating for some user actions.
Try again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Refresh your cache as you have an old copy of the instructions.
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below <font color="red"> (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options)</font> .
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)
Also, you have not provided enough information for anyone to be of help to you.