| || |
Error: C interpreter run time error
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
AJAX (Click and Script)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem.
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
All - Server 2003 StdEd SP 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I'm currently getting this error:
ActionName.c(30): Error: C interpreter run time error: ActionName.c (30): Error -- memory violation : Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received.
The error occurs right after processing a ModalDialog.
It hits this line of code:
Then processes a ModalDialog, then comes back to this code, downloads a URL for an ActiveX object, and the next line is the error.
There are several warnings that occur right before returning to the web_button code:
ModalDialog1.c(23): Warning -26000: LrwDomDeletedWindow::GetPropValue: Unsupported property ID (-28) [MsgId: MWAR-26000]
ModalDialog1.c(23): Warning -26000: LrwDomDeletedWindow::GetPropValue: Unsupported property ID (-82) [MsgId: MWAR-26000]
ModalDialog1.c(23): Warning -26000: ActiveX callback function failed. See previous message(s) [MsgId: MWAR-26000]
ModalDialog1.c(23): web_button("INPUT_2") highest severity level was "warning", 2419 body bytes, 367 header bytes, 17 chunking overhead bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26387]
I'm not sure what those mean.
If I record then playback, the error pops up.
If I record, parameterize, then playback, the error pops up.
And if I separate it out into a proper script, the error pops up.
I checked the web_reg_save_param boundaries and they're correct, and use escape characters.
I have some do/while loops earlier in the script, but I don't know if they'd cause this problem, and the problem still exists w/ the simple record/playback version.
What other areas can I check?
TestPartner 6.1.0 Build 242
SQL Server 2005
IE 6.0 / 7.0
Re: Error: C interpreter run time error
Hi , This is normally either a syntax error which you say you dont have. With Ajax there is a patch that HP provides which extends the websettings , one thing to try is
Support ActiveX controls = yes
Hope this helps.