| || |
I am using loadrunner 9.1 with http/html protocol. On replaying my script I am getting error 27979:Requested form not found . I have manually correlated my script. Can anyone tell me what is going wrong and how it can be fixed?
Thanks in advance!
Re: Error 27979
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here)- 9.10
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(substitute your answer here)-http/html
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(List details here)
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Tuxedo / 9,876
Oracle NCA / 1,234
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)-yes
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)- no
Re: Error 27979
Please answer all of the questions (including number 7) for further assistance.