How to caputre dyanamic values from CLIENT REQUEST
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
Advanced with URL's
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
Without concurrent groups and also tried with this option in another script.
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine.
7. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options) .
Http 9000 users
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Script flow: Click the HTML C report, from there click the pdf format link.
I am creating scripts to check the reports which are generated in Cognos report net. I want to capture the dynamic value for "Previousconversation" and "previoustracking."
Two transactions(Web_Submit_data) are there one is for HTML C report and another one for Pdf format. To capture the value for Previousconversation and previoustracking i checked the server response of HTML C report there i found empty values for these parameters. When i checked the CLINET REQUEST at the Pdf report format i am able to see some values are passed for these parameters so somewhere at the client side the values are embedded and passed by cognos i just want to capture those values. Please anyone help me out how to capture values from CLIENT REQUEST of pdf report and use it for the pdf report web_submit_ data.
Re: How to caputre dyanamic values from CLIENT REQUEST
Your question regarding the capturing of data is a common one. This subject is covered by four chapters out of thirteen chapters in the current training for LoadRunner: Chapter 6-Auto Correlation after recording, Chapter 11-Manual Correlation, Chapter 12-Auto Correlation During Recording & Appendix 1-Advanced manual Correlation.
This is where you may want to review the material presented in the LoadRunner training and perhaps turn to your project mentor for some insight as well. If you have not yet had an opportunity to attend training, well, this is the catalyst that may provide the path to training for your management.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes