| || |
Parse command line error: Object reference not ...
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR)are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. Which LoadRunner feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
5. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
6. You must list here the specifc Licensed Vuser type for your specific issue AND the license amount you have for this Vuser protocol - per the example below
Unlimited for Web
7. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Win XP, Service Pack 3
The problem is that after finish of test execution, when we try to generate analyze report for the test run the following error appears: "Parse command line error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." And no data is generated.
This error occurs when we run tests for a period of 24 hours. When we run the same test for 3 or 4 hours for example, everything is ok and we can analyze the results without any problems.
Any ideas what is the reason for this error and if it is LR one? Thanks in advance
Re: Parse command line error: Object reference not
[ QUOTE ]
...Unlimited for Web...
[/ QUOTE ]
Please contact HP support directly to address your question. By your license you appear to be a part of HP. Also, your question speaks to an issue which impacts only long running tests and the collection of result data which would need to be addressed by your employer, HP, directly.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes