Does LR wait until the applet runs on the browser
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 9.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML Advanced with urls
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Web & multimedia
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options).
Web and Multimedia/500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP sp 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Not contacted HP
In one of the applications we are testing contains JAVA applet. JAVA applet is basically for loading one image.After applet completely downloading applet runs in a client's browser and it displays image.
while replaying LR not waiting till the image comes only it is waiting until applet code to load.
Our requirement is to measure until applet runs and shows image.
I observed server data to place a check point but there is no change in server data before and after applet running.
Please could any one help me out.....
Thanks in advance.....
Re: Does LR wait until the applet runs on the browser
LoadRunner is not going to display the image. IF the image is downloaded, then LoadRunner accomplished what it is designed to do with respect to images, files, etc. - for this protocol. It would be good to change your requirement to one that can be supported by LoadRunner. IF the requirement cannot be changed, then put the app on a Citrix server and use Citrix.
[ QUOTE ]
... I observed server data to place a check point but there is no change in server data before and after applet running.
[/ QUOTE ]This specific issue may indicate incomplete and/or improper correlation.