WAN Emulation in Performance center 9.0
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or Performance Center (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
Performance center 9.0
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New recording engine
5. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options).
Web(http/html) – 1000 users
6. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
7. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP SP3
8. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No. We have not raised a service request in HP
We are new to Performance center 9.0. Our customers want to execute WAN emulation test in Performance center. I did not find any option in PC but we have executed same kind of test runs in Load Runner 8.1 FP4 . Can you please explain me how to execute WAN emulation load testing in performance center.
Thanks in advance
Re: WAN Emulation in Performance center 9.0
Did you read PC 9.0 documentation to check if WAN emulation available or not?
Please provide answer to all questions of posting instructions to receive further help...