1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(LR 9.10) LR 9.1
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?(yes)
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
(LR9.10) LR91P026 for HP LoadRunner 9.10 QFE
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options).
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003 SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Here is my question. Does anyone know if the LoadRunner HP Diagnostics for J2EE will work for J2SE? This is probably a stupid question but I am java illiterate. I searched HP's site and everything refers to J2EE.