validate dll or exe files in script
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? 9.10
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below (Unlimited, Permanent, N/A, etc. are not options).
web / 500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows Xp sp2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
When i try to record a web application all the events are captured as dll or exe files.
I am not able to validate the script.Please find the below one of the urls which were recorded during script.
"BodyBinary=20315~sn40.test.mellonbank.com~830 1 A REGREGNTX128 \\x8FP\\x8FINS\\x8F11022\\x8F130\\x81lr_perftest4\ \x8112/11/2008\\x8112/11/2008\\x81N\\x810\\x8112/11/2008\\x81Y\\x81PROF_INST!13726,EFF_DATE!06/30/2008\\x8F \\x8F \\x8FEOR\\x8FEOT ",
Please help me out.
Thanks and regards,