Facing issue recording Java Applet
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
I am using LR 8.1 FP4
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If .NET, which version of .NET does the app require?
2.2 If .NET, which version of .NET do you have installed?
2.3 If OracleNCA with Oracle Forms Server, please list the version of Oracle Forms Server. You can get this info from the main Oracle Form when launched - Help -> About
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Feature Pack 4
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
New Recording Engine
7. List here the Licensed Vuser type/ quantity that you are/were using for this specific issue /problem - per the example below (N/A is not an option).
Web (HTML/HTTP) / 500
8. Is your support/maintenance contract current and active?
(substitute your answer here - Yes or No)
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.) are being used for load generators and controllers? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
1 Intel Core Duo Processor
4 GB RAM
Window XP SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
===== End Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
It is best that you also file a service request with HP/Mercury at http://support.mercury.com
Am actually trying to script for a Java application. The applet for the application is invoked using browser, downloaded and executed using Java Web Start utility. When used the Web HTML/HTTP protocol in Vugen, no script was generated for the same. Also, not much information is provided by the development team, on the same. So am not sure what communication layer may actually exist between the application and backend. Please let me know which particular protocol may be of great usage to develop the script for the application. Also, please help me to understand what will be an apt situation for which a Java Vuser can be used for.
Thanks and regards,
Re: Facing issue recording Java Applet
Wireshark or winsock or port mapping.